Georgia Horseback Ride with Wine Tasting
Our full-day Horseback riding Journey includes a 90-minute ride with at professional guide that will take you along our well maintained trails. from beginner to advance riders, we will navigate through beautiful, scenic wooded trails in Clayton or Athens Georgia. Then we travel to one of Georgia's beautiful wineries for some casual wine tastings and winery visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- A fun, knowledgeable guide trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Picnic style lunch: turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic arm.
- 6 wine tastings off-course at a Vineyard.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from Activity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boutier Winery & Inn, 4506 Hudson Rivers Church Rd, Danielsville, GA 30633-2057
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Winery Journeys, Atlanta, GA 30329-1804
we 10 outdoor activities: all journeys start with activity, lite lunch, and wine tasting
hiking journeys 3 level
horseback journey kayaking, , rafting, tennis, Amish, archery, and golf
Departure Point :Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Horseback Riding will happen at 1 of 3 Locations. We will provide you departure location prior.
- Riding locations can range from 30 - 90 miles from Atlanta.
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.