Georgia: Wine tour of Kakheti
Visit the famous Kakheti Region and taste exquisite Georgian wines.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Private transportation
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Meet your driver-guide in the lobby of your hotel to head to the winemaking region Kakheti. On the way, you will stop at the ruins of Ujarma Fortress, which dates back to the 3 century AD. The road leading to Ujarma lies through magnificent Gombori mountain pass.
Later, we will drive to the beautiful wine town Telavi, where we will have a city tour and visit one of the famous wineries there and taste exquisite local wines. Later, we will take a direction to the historic winery and house-museum from the 19th century, which belonged to Alexander Chavchavadze. Here, we will stroll through the beautiful park and visit the museum where we will taste famous Tsinandali wine. You will be allured by the beauty of an ancient mansion and its divine green park. In the cellar of the mansion, you will drink 5 types of wine and have a lovely conversation with the sommelier.
In the evening your driver-guide will take care of your transportation back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Tbilisi
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.