Georgian Folk Evening
Georgian evenings are very unique, here you can feel real Georgian soul and culture.
We host professional Georgian musicians, prepare Georgian dishes and taste organic home made wines.
Also in many cases guests are offered master classes of Georgian music, thus introducing them to Georgian culture more deeply.
Duration of this event around 3 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Organic cheese
- Organic wines (white dry, red dry)
- Master Klasses of Georgian Folk Songs
What's excluded :
- We offer to our guests Georgian polyphony folk evening and master klass of Georgian folk music with tasting of Georgian organic wines, cheese and bbq.
• wines, cheese and bbq - Georgian organic cheese, wines (red dry, white dry, chacha)
Departure Point :35 Kote Makashvili St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.