Georgian Genuine Wine And Food Tour with Eqskursion in kakheti Region
Get a true taste of Georgiaâ€™s famous wine region Kakheti on this full-day wine and food tour departing from Tbilisi Led by a guide, travel through the /Sighaghni by comfortable minivan, stopping to visit a old wine cellar where you will taste Georgian and European wines. the cellar is 50 years old. its 7 kilometers. After wine tasting you will be shown and you can bake Georgian Bread in special oven. You can prepare famous Georgian sweets (churchkhela). then you can see technology of making Georgian vodka called "Chacha". You can have vodka tasting as well. During excursion you will see unforgettable views of wine yards from Sighnaghi Mountain. After trip Georgian cuisine is waiting for you. You can taste Georgian famous foods such as: Georgian Bread, Barbeque,Khachapuri , khinkali and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Georgian wine and food tour will start by picking you up from you accommodation at 10am in Tbilisi by big air-conditioned comfortable minivan. You will visit top local attractions such as the 9th-century Bodbe Monastery. In Sighnaghi (city of love) you can explore very beautiful renovated town, with its cultural and historical traditions. You can visit national Museum of Georgia; Painter - Niko Firosmani Museum and many other villages from where you will see unforgettable views of wine yards and Caucasus Mountains.
After excursion you will have degustation of famous Genuine Georgian homemade wines such as Tsinandali, Manavi, Khvanchkara, Saferavi, etc.
At First in South CaucasusÂ it was discovered that wildÂ grape juiceÂ turned into wine when it was left buried through the winter in a shallow pit. This knowledge was nourished by experience, and from 4000 BC inhabitants of the current Georgia were cultivating grapes and burying clay vessels,Â kvevris, in which to store their wine ready for serving at ground temperature.Â You can have degustation of qvevri wine
After visiting wine cellar Georgian cuisine will be waiting for you. You will see how Georgian breads are made. You can taste fresh Georgian pork barbeques, khachapuri, khinkali and much more Georgian dishes. During lunch when Georgian people have wine, we have toast manager at table who says toasts for each drink which makes conversations more joyful and pleasant.
Visiting amazing nature, unbelievable landscapes of Caucasus Mountains, Tasting genuine Georgian wine, having fresh barbeques and Georgian foods makes this trip most attractive among international visitors. Life is too short to drink bad wine!
Departure Point :Centrally located TbilisiÂ hotels.
Return Detail :Centrally located TbilisiÂ hotels.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.