Geraldton Lobster Pot Pull
Discover the secrets of catching West Australian lobsters and take home part of the catch. This tour will see you heading out from Geraldton to watch the crew pull & re-set the lobster pots.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
The Geraldton Lobster Pot Pull Tours depart from the Eco Wharf on Connell Road. The King Diver will transport you out to the pre-set lobster pots. Watch while the crew pull & re-set the 12 pots and take home some of the catch. Participate in sizing the lobsters.
Departure Point :Eco Abrolhos Pot Pull (seasonal), 75 Connell Rd, West End WA 6530, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.