Germanic Route - Cultural and historical in Ilhota, Blumenau and Pomerode
The European Valley is full of beautiful scenery and unique stories that will be showed by our staff during the tour. You will have a full day with enriching activities, shopping, gastronomy and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ilhota, Ilhota, State of Santa Catarina
City that stands out as a pole of underwear, beach and fitness.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blumenau, Blumenau, State of Santa Catarina
Always Bela Blumenau.
The most important city in the European Valley of Santa Catarina, land of Oktoberfest, also considered the Brazilian capital of beer, is a must visit for those who like culture, history, strolling and taking the opportunity to do some shopping. The customs of German colonization are present in gastronomy, architecture and popular events. You will certainly enjoy this tour and will take good memories of this beautiful and important city in the state of Santa Catarina - Southern Brazil.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pomerode, Pomerode, State of Santa Catarina
The most German city in Brazil, where 90% of the residents speak the German language. They preserve their customs through folk festivals and half-timbered architecture, with historic houses from World War II era. We highlight the tasty gastronomy, the quality local products and the quiet way of life of the interior. Be sure to try the delicious German pies, craft beers, liqueurs and sausages. In shopping it is impossible to resist the handicrafts, chocolates, drinks and more. You will love this tour!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Balneario Camboriu City Center.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.