Gerês National Park: Private Tour with Lunch Included
Visit São Bento da Porta Aberta Sanctuary. Enjoy breathtaking sceneries of the Peneda-Gerês National Park. Taste the flavors of local gastronomy and visit ancestral villages on a fantastic carriage ride. This activity is perfect for all ages and families.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Lunch - Traditional lunch with drinks included
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Gerês EquiDesafios
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sao Bento da Porta Aberta, Rio Caldo - Terras de Bouro, Terras de Bouro 4845-024 Portugal
Start the day by visiting one of the most important pilgrimage sites in the country, the Sanctuary of São Bento da Porta Aberta.
Here you will be able to witness the devotion of the Portuguese to Saint Benedict.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Peneda-Geres National Park, Peneda-Geres National Park, Northern Portugal
We will take you to the beautiful region of Gerês where you will be able to enjoy the wonderful views of the National Park and better understand the local culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Caniçada Dam, Rio Cávado, 4845, Portugal
Here we stop to see the reservoir of the Caniçada Dam. It is the perfect place where people stop to enjoy the sun, swim in the refreshing waters of the river Caldo (passengers are responsible for this activity), as well as other activities.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Barragem de Vilarinho das Furnas, R. do Carvalhal Campo do Geres, Geres 4840 Portugal
Learn about the interesting history of this dam and it's impact in the local fauna, and people.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: O Abocanhado, Lugar de Brufe, 4840-020 Brufe, Portugal
Here you stop, walk in this unique village and enjoy the view from the terrace a local restaurant. This is a very beautiful community village that survived for thousands of years balanced with the nature of this mountainous region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gerês EquiDesafios, de S. 93, Campo do Gerês, Tv. do João Vilar, 4840-030 Terras de Bouro, Portugal
Have an unforgettable experience, suitable for all ages.
Visit an ancient village on board of a horse-drawn cart. See a project that aims to preserve this unique local horse: garrano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Oporto, Braga or Guimarães.Porto Airport pickup available for tours in the same day of arrival (if time flight matches).Pick-up also available at Porto, Braga and Guimarães Main Train Stations (in Porto both S. Bento and Campanhã).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request. Please advise in advance
- Specific nutritional or dietary food restrictions must be informed in advance
- The tours are subject to local traffic, visit schedules and other external factors
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.