Get fun with an Adventure Tour - Zip Line (Canopy)
Undoubtedly, the most famous canopy tours are found on the mountains that surround the great lake of Atitlan and in the mountain forest that is one of the seven types of forest in Guatemala. This region is located in the central highlands where the landscape is made of a brushstroke.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- It is a day trip the guide will pick you up at your hotel. It start from San Pedro la Laguna and then we are going to take a chiken bus for our transfer to Santa Clara where is located the park. This park is a beautiful place to practice any activities but the most fun to do is the flying among the trees. There are two cables to do a zipline activities and these are the one of the most highest and longest to appreciate the scenery from a bird’s position.
While you enjoy an adventure activity in the middle of a green vegetation and in the background see the volcanic chain and the famous Atitlan Lake. We are sure that you will enjoy an unforgettable adventure and get involved in the coolest environment. Do not leave without the opportunity to enjoy nature and try something not common, trick you to overcome the fear of the heights and presume your trip with a very fun activity
Departure Point :Your guide goes to pick you up at your hotel in San Pedro La Laguna (Lake Atitlan)
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :San Pedro la Laguna
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.