Get Lucky on The Las Vegas Strip Walking Tour
No one prays harder - or clenches their lucky rabbits foot harder - than a gambler. And in the decades of "Sin City" folks have gravitated to lucky places with a reputation of bringing visitors good luck. From Laughing Buddhas to rocks and fountains and heavenly statues -- you too can load up on luck to take to the Vegas tables!
In this 90 minute walking tour we talk Vegas history, Good Luck, Bad Luck and personally visit six of the luckiest places on the Las Vegas Strip.
Tours capped at eight people. If you have a larger group, please let me know and I can arrange a completely private tour just for you.
Get to see the fun, the nooks and crannies the typical tourist never sees - and the stories most people never hear. Come away with how a tourist hotspot grew out of the hot and parched Mojave desert.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Casino at The Mirage, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8923
The first mega resort on the Las Vegas Strip . Built by Steve Wynn - Volcanoes - Hidden Gardens - Mermaid Statues and iconic movie locations.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
Walking through the Caesars Courtyard including passing the Colosseum and Caesars Shops
Stop At: Casino at Caesars Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
We explore the iconic Caesars Palace - a rare upscale resort that has grown along with Las Vegas for over 50 years. We visit the statues of Caesar Augustus, Joe Louis and David - all considered harbingers of good luck!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casino at Aria Resort, 3730 Las Vegas Blvd S Aria Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89158-4300
One of the newest places on Las Vegas Blvd - but its Laughing Buddha is deemed perhaps the luckiest of all. A good thing - because the story of the construction of the City Center Complex (which Aria is a part of) is one of the unluckiest tales ever told.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Planet Hollywood Casino, 3667 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4331
Planet Hollywood was once the Aladdin - and the magical properties of this place will make everybody ready to "Get Lucky".
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :The Mirage, 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return Detail :Planet Hollywood Way, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Current local health restrictions require all members to wear face coverings that cover nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.