Get to Know the Real Carnival in the Samba Schools
In Rio de Janeiro, the party of samba schools begins long before the carnival. Rehearsals for the group A, B and Special Sambadrome parade begin mid-year and school courts open the door for revelers of all ages to warm up the tambourines.
So for Rio Special Group samba schools, the 2020 carnival has already begun. Whether on the court or in the nearby streets, revelers can enjoy a preview of what will pass by Marquês de Sapucaí next year.
Court rehearsals bring together young people, the community, tourists and celebrities in crowded parties, where drum queens and school muses tend to be a fixed presence.
Route and Days
Monday: Samba School ESTÁCIO DE SA
Tuesday: VIRADOURO Samba School
Thursday: TIJUCA UNITED Samba School
Friday: TUIUTI PARADISE Samba School
Saturday: Salgueiro Samba School
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cidade Nova, Cidade Nova, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Monday: Estacio de Sá At the headquarters of the current Series A champion (Rua Salvador de Sá 206, Estácio - 2504-2883), rehearsals began on November 15, at the event “Estácio invites”.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Viradouro, Niterói - RJ, Brazil
Back at the Special Group this year, Viradouro on Tuesday, at 7 pm, the early party focuses on the school court.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.