Gettysburg Day Trip from Washington DC
Our Gettysburg Tour is a glimpse into the Civil War Era and provides a detailed review of the events that took place during the Battle of Gettysburg. Your journey begins with a stop at Shriver House Museum, where you will travel back as you walk through the Shrivers' meticulously restored 1860 home. After visiting the Shriver House, you'll enjoy a buffet lunch. From lunch, you'll visit Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center, which will introduce you to the Battle of Gettysburg. We'll finish the day with a 2-hour tour of the Battlefield in the comfort of your Motor Coach.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Tour of Gettysburg Battlefield
- Hotel Pickup & Drop Off
- Entry/Admission - Shriver House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Gettysburg Battlefield
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shriver House Museum, 309 Baltimore St, Gettysburg, PA 17325-2602
A visit to the Shrivers House, a restored 1860 home that includes an informative tour where you'll learn about the civilian side of the Battle of Gettysburg. And then enjoy a buffet lunch at General Picketts Restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA 17325-7034
Visit will consist of a short film, experience the cyclorama, also visit the museum at the Visitor's center.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gettysburg Battlefield, Gettysburg, PA
Experience a two hour visit to the battlefield, narrated by one of the Visitor's Center's award winning step-on-guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Union Station, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We kindly ask that you please contact Gray Line DC 24 hours before departure to confirm hotel pickup details were available. We kindly ask that you please be at the designated pickup location for your hotel at the time provided.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- If the wheelchair is collapsible (i.e. can fold up) and the passenger is able to walk onto the bus, the passenger can take this coach tour without making any special arrangements
- If the passenger is confined to the wheelchair, or it is not collapsible, the passenger or their agent will need to contact the tour operator two weeks prior to the departure of their tour to request a coach with a wheelchair lift. The contact details for the tour operator will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Any tour may be canceled if fewer than ten (10) full fares are not sold by scheduled departure time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.