Getxo, city of contrasts
Getxo is one of the most attractive and striking spaces in Greater Bilbao, a town in movement that lives facing the sea. Getxo is one of those municipalities that offers us everything we need to know the history and culture of Euskal Herria, the essence of the Basque people.
The tour begins at the Bizkaia Bridge, affectionately Hanging Bridge. A colossus, which in addition to being one of the most emblematic buildings in Euskal Herria, represents the most comfortable and practical way to cross the estuary to reach the neighboring towns of Santurtzi or Portugalete. Declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco similar to the Eiffel Tower and that continues to function as such since 1890.
At the end, the Old Port, the old fishing village. A very picturesque place, where Bizkaians gather to enjoy friends and gastronomy in summer.
The visit ends in the most Bilbao style, we go for pintxos !! (pintxo-pot included in the tour). Pintxo is the 5th essence, a bite-sized aperitif.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport public
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bridge entrances
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente Colgante Vizcaya, Puente de Vizcaya Zubia, Getxo Spain
History of Puente Colgante
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking EXPLORA-NORTH INSURED GIFT Most travelers can participate Wheelchair accessible Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.