Geyser del Tatio
Must-see tour of the Geysers of Tatio, a unique spectacle in the world. Includes breakfast and visit to Machuca village.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Park Entrance
We will leave at dawn from San Pedro do Atacama to the Altiplano, climbing the hills and mountains of the Andes. After an hour of travel, we will reach the Tatio Geysers, a unique natural spectacle in the world, with 80 steaming geysers at 4200 meters. In this natural setting, we will enjoy breakfast and then we will go through the geothermal field, surrounded by many columns of smoke. Then we will visit the rustic pozón, inside the geothermal field. Back to San Pedro do Atacama, we will stop at the Putana River, where we will observe the native flora and fauna of the place, and then make another stop at the village of Machuca, where it is located. You can buy llama meat on the sword, empanadas and other typical foods of the area.
* Tour does not include visit to Puritama Spa.
* Pick-up is not included in accommodations outside the urban area of San Pedro de Atacama, located in ayllus near San Pedro de Atacama (Quitor, Yaye, Checking, Sequitor, Solor and Coyo) or in accommodation in Toconao.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For the Gesyers del Tatio Tour, our team picks up at your hotel due to the Departure Time: 4am
Departure Time :7/24/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.