Geyser del Tatio - San Pedro de Atacama
Get to Tatio Geyser with one of Our expert guides.
Get to know about the geological formation that causes the develop of this geographical area, but also a lot about the local culture and their traditions.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast on the geyser field
What's excluded :
- Entrance of the park CLP $ 10,000
- Entry/Admission - Geyser del Tatio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geyser del Tatio, 174a Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
Our journey to the early hours, we can watch the sun laugh at one of the most important fields in the world: the Tatio Geysers.
There are over 70 geysers with pools of boiling water spurting steam.
I will entertain you with interesting informations about geology and the life of the wild animals that we will meet on the road.
We will enjoy a delicious breakfast in this amazing setting, in the shadows of the Andes.
The temperatures in the area can range from -15 ° C to 24.5 ° C.
We will then visit the Pozón Rústico, where you can enjoy the thermal spring waters from the mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Machuca, Route B-245, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
On our way back to San Pedro de Atacama, we will travel through some beautiful landscapes, seeing the valleys, flora and fauna and maybe spot some of the local vicuñas and vizcachas.
We will then stop off in the village of Machuca, a truly atacameño village of just 20 houses built from clay, straw and cactus wood.
The inhabitants of Machuca will offer hand crafted Andean souvenirs, as well as typical food from the region such as llama meat and empanadas. While there, we will also visit the beautiful San Santiago Church, named after the patron saint of the village, as well as visiting the wetlands where we can see flamingos, ducks and other birds.
Arrival time before 12:00 p.m. in San Pedro de Atacama
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.