Ghalegaun Homestay tour
Ghalegaun is one of the popular homestay destination in Nepal. Ghale Gaun is probably one of the best example of homestay village among the south Asian villages which is promoting community-based touring with the courteous hospitality.
The village is situated approximately 108 km northwest of Kathmandu and 12.5 km northeast of Pokhara. Majority of the village from Ghalegaun is Gurung people, they are Mongoloids, the ethnicity is believed to come from Tibet. This village is culturally as well as naturally beautiful, We can also have a Himalayas views of Machhapuchhare (6693m), Annapurna(8091m), Annapurna II (7939m) Annapurna IV (7525m), Lamjung Himal, Bouddha Himal (6974m), Himalchuli (6747m) and other peaks. The local people of Ghalegaun organizes all the foods, accommodation, and culture shows at the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation and accommodation
- A professional guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch en-route
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Drive to Ghalegaun
Stop At: Ghale Gaun 33600, Nepal
Drive Kathmandu to Ghalegaun by private jeep while observing the splendid mountain views including Annapurna and Manaslu ranges and the beautiful river valleys. After a long journey, we will arrive at Ghalegaon which offers you the typical Himalayan culture and lifestyle. Overnight at Ghale Gaun.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation at Ghaleygaun homestay
Day 2: Explore around Ghanpokhara and ghalegaun
Stop At: Ghanpokhara, Ghanpokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Explore the Ghalegaun and hike to Ghanpokhara (2150m) which is the beautiful Gurung settlement north to the Ghalegaun. It takes approx. 2 hours to reach Ghan Pokhara from Ghalegaon. You will enjoy the beautiful surrounding mountains from Ghan Pokhara.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay
Day 3: After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu
Stop At: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
After a breakfast, we will prepare for heading back the Kathmandu by private jeep. The tour ends at Kathmandu as we drop you to your hotel/lodges.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers nearby the Thamel, Kathmandu
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.