Ghent Beer and Sightseeing Adventure
Looking for your next destination in Belgium? Tour the city of Ghent, conveniently situated between Brussels and Bruges. Visit the sights of this quirky, charming city in just 4 hours and indulge yourself in its unique history and local Belgian beer flavours.
The tour includes 6 local beer tastings – of beers varying strengths and flavours. A delicious beer will be be served during the 30-minute canal cruise. Enjoy it together with tasty snacks and the historical sights of fascinating Ghent. Our itinerary will tempt you to return to this city for more!
n addition to its sights, Ghent will charm you with its astounding beers. This tour is perfect for beer lovers. And also for the merely beer-curious! If you’re not sure about trying the beer – please believe our many happy visitors and go for it!
Belgian beers – and particularly those from Ghent – are 100% different from any normal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Additional snacks
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Gravensteen
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gravensteen, Sint-Veerleplein 11, Ghent 9000 Belgium
Castle of the Counts of Flanders
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Saint Bavo's Cathedral, Sint-Baafsplein, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.