Ghorepani Poonhill Fitness Trek
Take a Break from the hectic Thamel streets with this fitness trek into the mighty Southern Alps. Spend the evening at Ghorepani village, nestled in between the trail to Poonhill. Nepal's most popular trail for sunrise view. Enjoy the beauty of nature with a majestic sunrise view at Poohill with warm coffee. The view of mountains are extraordinary at the altitude of 3210 Meter.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 7 nights
- Two night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Government registers expert and knowledgeable trekking Guide
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit.
- Trekker Information Management System (TIMS Card)
- Sleeping bag & duffel bag (if you needed)
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu air condition tourist bus ticket.
- In a worst case scenario, rescue and medical evacuation arrangements.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- 4 Nights accommodation on lodge or guest house during the trek
- Pokhara to Nayapul transfer via private vehicle
- Airport Pick up and Drop
What's excluded :
- Visa and Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Tips for guide & Porter
- Porter Expenses (Can be arrange per your request).
Day 1: Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu (860m) – 07 hrs
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
On the first day drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu. It takes nearly 6 hours to reach pokhara by road ways. Tour Departure around 7:00 Am from Kathmandu and reach pokhara approx.3:00 Am. Enjoy your evening at the bank of fewa lake and relish the taste of local cuisine. Get entertained with the live music from the local band at lakeside.
Overnight at Pokhara.
Duration: 9 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 3 or 4-star luxury accommodation or can be customized on request
Day 2: Drive to Nayapul, trek to Tikhedhunga -1,430m - 05 hrs.
Pass By: Naya Pul, Lumle, Nepal
Early morning around 7:00 Am drive to Nayapul, On the way you will witness some glimpse of mountains. You can have your breakfast at the hotel or at Nayapul can be customized as per request.
Overnight at Tikhedhunga.
Accommodation included: Standard Local Lodge or Guest House.
Day 3: Trek to Ghorepani - 2,874m – 05 hrs walk.
Stop At: Ghorepani, Ghorepani, Dhaulagiri Zone, Western Region
Morning 2-Hours hike uphill to Ulleri village. On the way to village you can witness the majestic views of Annapurna South and Mt. Machhapuchare. From Ulleri the trails get little better and past Bhanthati and you came across the pleasant trail enclosed by alpine forest with Oaks-pines and rhododendron trees. Furthermore, you need to walk slow for the short climb, having heights on reaching Ghorepani.
Overnight at Ghorepani.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Tea house / Lodge or Guest House
Day 4: Morning hike to Poon-Hill and trek to Tadapani 2,721 m – 05 hrs
Stop At: Poon Hill, Histan Mandali 33200, Nepal
Early morning 1-Hour hike up to Poonhill for majestic sunrise views. At poonhill you can observe stunning mountain range from view tower. During peak season the region is surrounded by snow-capped mountains with crystal clear views of all Annapurna Range. After sunrise, you will have breakfast at Ghorepani and hike to tadapani following a rhododendron, magnolia and oaks forest with a fabulous view of Mt. Machhapuchare and Annapurna South peaks.
Overnight at Tadapani.
Duration: 30 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight at standard tea house or Guest House
Day 5: Trek to Ghandruk 1,950 m -04 hrs.
Stop At: Old Gurung Museum, 5 Kaski, Ghandruk Nepal
After breakfast at Tadapani, you will start your descend towards Chhomrong. On the way to Ghandruk, you will pass through Gurjung Khola, Kimrong, and Deurali.
Ghandruk is a popular trekker stop at while descending from Poonhill trek or Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
Overnight at Ghandruk.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at standard Lodge or Guest House
Day 6: Trek to Syauli Bazaar and drive to Pokhara 3 hrs walk with 2 hrs ride.
Pass By: Lakeside Road, Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
On this last day of your trek you will hike down to Syauli bazaar via kimche or you can get a jeep from kimche to Pokhara upon your request. Then after 3 hours trek, there will 2 hours drive from Nayapul to Pokhara.
If you like to end your trek here at Ghandruk, you can have a jeep drive from Kimche to Pokhara it's nearly 4 hours drive upon your request.
Overnight at Pokhara
Accommodation included: Overnight at 3 start or 4-Star luxury accommodation or can be customized as per your request.
Day 7: Drive back to Kathmandu
Pass By: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Drive back to Kathmandu on Luxury A/C vehicle. You will have some time to explore places around Kathmandu city. Kathmandu Durbar Square is one of them.
Overnight at Kathmandu
Accommodation included: Overnight at 3 to 4-start Luxury Accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are Pick up from all Hotels located at Thamel and its near area. If travelers need to pick up outside the Tourist Destination (Thamel) or Kathmandu Valley extra transportation fee will be charged as per distance(km).
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.