Ghorepani Poonhill Hiking Nepal
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking is a standout amongst the most available dawn and dusk sees in the Himalayas. This trek likewise gives each quintessential component of the Nepal trekking knowledge. Appreciate the brilliant, all-encompassing view of the Himalayas. Experience socially rich ethnic towns. Find the different widely varied vegetation. These components consolidated make this trekking goal a standout amongst the most prevalent trekking goals. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking Route is reasonable for the experience searchers who need to encounter genuine Nepal. however, just have a brief span or need to stay at lower heights. Experience it all in a brief span with the Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- permit, Guide, Accommodation, lunch dinner and breakfast
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Accomodation ai kathmandu and pokhara and all expenses during city. tips for guide
Highlight Of Poonhill Trekking
Panoramic view of Himalayas(Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Himchuli, Machhpuche, Nilgiri, etc)
Combination of Nature beauty and culture ( Gurung And Magar Culture)
Short and Easy Trek.
Amazing sunrise and sunset view from Poonhill.
Best accommodation available.
Departure Point :Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7/31/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.