Ghorepani Poonhill Trek from Pokhara - 4 Days
Traveler can start the trek from Pokhara or Kathmandu . Anyone with limited time period in Nepal will love this trek . It offers wonderful view of mountains and beautiful landscape of Nepal .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Transportation Trekking start point Nayapul by private transport and Trek end point to Pokhara.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for your 3N/4D trip and accommodation
- One Experience English speaking Trekking guide and 1 porter for 2 tourist.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide
- Our service charge
What's excluded :
- Kathmandu and Pokhara accommodation, Personal Equipment for Trekking
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal. Your accommodation, breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in pokhara
- Kathamndu to Pokhara to Kathmandu transportation.Tips For Guide& Porter according to your interest,
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks. Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower and laundry during the trekking.
- Internet call and Laundry service.
- WIFI, internet, phone calls, battery charging.
- International air fare,
Day 1: After breakfast drive to Nayapul to Ulleri village for 5hr (1960m). Overnight at a tea house. (L/D)
Stop At: Ulleri, Bhuktangle 33700, Nepal
Traveler will enjoy the natural view and the Ulleri village - A village of Magar Community . Traveler will enjoy the cultural diversity in the Village.
Duration: 18 hours
• Lunch: It will be a vegetarian lunch . You can order pasta, noodles , macoroni.
• Dinner: Vegetarian Food : Pasta, Macroni or Nepali Food : Dal Bhat Tarkari
Accommodation included: Overnight at Tea House . The accommodation in trekking region serves first come first in basis .
Day 2: Hiking up to Ghorepani though by Rhododendron Forest 5 hr (2860m). Overnight at Tea house (B/L/D)
Pass By: Ghorepani, Ghorepani, Dhaulagiri Zone, Western Region
We will walk passing by grazing landscape and cultivated areas through oak and rhododendron woods. You will have a wonderful time through these woods .
• Breakfast: Tea , Omlette and Tibetan Bread.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Teahouse .
Day 3: Hike up to Poonhill(3210m) to see sunrise view with Mountain. Back hotel and trek to Ghandruk8hr(2100m).
Pass By: Poon Hill, Pokhara Nepal
See sunrise view of the Annapurna & Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre.
Trek to wonderful Village of the world Ghandruk .
Accommodation included: Overnight at TeaHouse in Ghandruk .
Day 4: Early in the morning trek to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara and drop you at Pokhara hotel. (B/L)
Pass By: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Enjoy trekking down to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara with scenic natural view .
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Lakeside Road, Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
2: Narsingh Chowk Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
To start the trek, we will pick up traveler from the hotel he/she is staying at Pokhara . We can even manage this trip starting from Kathmandu with all the accommodation and transportation needed.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Starting from Pokhara 11/19/2019 - 10/21/2021
Starting at Kathmandu 11/19/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Tuesday: 12:15 AM - 11:15 PM Wednesday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Thursday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Friday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Saturday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.