Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking, also popularly known as Annapurna Sunrise Trekking, or Annapurna Panorama Trekking is one of the most popular and relatively easy treks that meander through the beautiful ethnic villages of Annapurna Region. Invigorating through some rhododendron forests, Poon Hill Trekking in Nepal will let you feel the Himalayan Panorama while providing you the opportunities to get close to the local Culture. However, Poon Hill Trek is obviously best known for the views from Poon Hill. Being popularly known as the Photographer's Paradise, you can capture some of the best snaps of impressive Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Food (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- Trekking pole
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- personal insurance
- Poon Hill offers you the striking panorama of huge Himalayas including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, III, and IV, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Gangapurna, and Manaslu ranges among few others. The phenomenal sunrise from Poon Hill is just unmissable. A provocative glimpse of high mountains surrounding you can mesmerize anyone who's the part of this awesome trek.
In addition to that, Poon Hill Trekking will also let you witness terraced slopes, warm villages, beautiful paddy fields, and wonderful culture and lifestyle of ethnic people like Gurungs, and Magars. Ghorepani and Ghandruk are two of the largest Gurung settlements in the Annapurna Region. There's a unique please of trekking in Annapurna foothills along with the charming settlements of ethnic communities of Nepal.
Departure Point :From your hotel in pokhara.
Departure Time :After breakfast from your hotel in pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.