Ghostly Walking Tour in Victoria
Behind Victoria’s old-world charm lie tales of eccentric characters, heroic deeds, intrigue, love, humour, hangings, murder and ghosts! During your 90-minute walking tour, expect to hear great storytelling as you travel through the streets and alleys of Victoria, a ghost-hunter’s paradise.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Ghostly Walks souvenirs (books, t-shirts etc)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ghostly Walks Walking Tours, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1T3 Canada
During most of the year, Ghostly Walks begin at the Visitor Information Centre on Victoria's scenic Inner harbour. During the Halloween season (October 9 - November 1, 2020) Ghostly Walks start from The main gate of Market Square - 560 Johnson St.
Departure Point :Greater Victoria Visitors & Convention Bureau, 812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :4 Fan Tan Alley, Victoria, BC V8W 1W3, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Walking Tours by Discover the Past