Ghosts, Ghouls & Gallows: London Virtual Tour
● Discover London’s gruesome history with your professional guide.
● Hear ghost stories about London’s most haunted locations without leaving your house.
● Learn about the Penny Dreadfuls; the fantastical tabloids of the 19th century.
Go on a delightfully horrible adventure and learn about London’s love affair with the macabre.
From the plague pits of Green Park to the Penny Dreadfuls of the Victorian era and finally the
most haunted building in the UK; The Tower of London. Watch as your live guide talks you
through London’s horrible past and tells you the ghost stories that have captured people's
imaginations for over 100 years.
Please not that all tour times are set to time zone BST(UK)
per adult from
What's included :
- ● Admission to the virtual group tour - all online.
- ● Professional live guide.
- ● A fun quiz on Penny Dreadful titles.
What's excluded :
- An internet connection is necessary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9EJ England
The UK's most haunted park, royally so!
Pass By: Berkeley Square Gardens, London W1J 5AR England
The location of the most Haunted House in London!
Pass By: Highgate Cemetery, Swains Lane Highgate, London N6 6PJ England
Too many hauntings to count. This cemetery is where some of the world's greatest are laid to rest.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
It's illegal to die in this building!
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
The ghost of the monk!
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The home to ancient horrors, dating back to 1066.
Departure Point :Green Park, London SW1A 1AA, UK
Return Detail :Tower of London, London EC3N 4AB, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.