Giant Redwoods Tour Including a 4-Course Winery Lunch
The day begins at the magnificent Muir Woods with a walk among trees that soar 300 feet in the sky. This is an unparalleled chance to experience trees that have been around for 1500 years.
We then move on to Kendall-Jackson winery and culinary garden where the farm-to-table culinary movement is in full bloom. We will tour through the gardens that are the source of vegetables and herbs for California’s most prestigious restaurants.
Once we’ve seen the incredible offering of the culinary garden, Kendall Jackson’s award-winning chefs will prepare a four-course lunch paired with some of Kendall Jackson’s finest wines. The seasonal menu is designed with the freshest ingredients from the garden along with locally sourced meats and fruits.
ENTRANCE TO MUIR WOODS IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. Gratuity for the wait staff at the winery is not included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour through Kendall Jackson Culinary Garden
- Admission to Muir Woods National Monument
What's excluded :
- We visit the Giant Redwoods at Muir Woods National Monument in the morning and enjoy a four-course, wine-paired gourmet meal at Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates and Garden in Sonoma with products picked that morning from the K-J Culinary Garden. Stroll through the culinary garden that provides much of the farm-to-table restaurants in Northern California
• Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
• Dry Creek Peaches and Arugula Salad, Elderflower honeycomb vinagrette - Paired with 2018 Jackson Estate Alisos Viognier
• Smoked Wild Salmon, Tortilla Espanola, Creme Fraiche, Meyer Lemon - Paired with 2018 Jackson Estate Fulton Ranch Chardonnay
• Spiced Liberty Farms Duck Breast, Crispy Grits, Heirloom Beans - Paired with 2018 Jackson Estate Seco Highlands Pinot Noir
• Chocolate-Cherry Tart, Chocolate Cremeux, Cherry Compote, Candied Hazelnuts - Paired with 2017 Jackson Estate Hawkeye Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.