Giant Sequoia Snowshoe and Yosemite Valley Waterfalls Adventure
The perfect way to experience Yosemite this winter! Before we drink our hot cocoa and stand in awe under the largest tree species on earth, we'll enjoy an incredible hike or introductory snowshoe along an historic stagecoach road into the Tuolumne Grove. After a delicious made to order hiker's lunch (included), you'll experience all of Yosemite Valley's incredible waterfalls, including the Yosemite Falls, the tallest waterfall in North America! We'll also see Yosemite Valley's most iconic landmarks and vistas on this fun and informative naturalist tour! Note: Snowshoeing is dependent on season and snow levels.
Points of Interest: Giant Sequoias Yosemite Falls, Ribbon Falls, Bridalveil Falls, Horsetail Falls, Staircase Falls, Sentinel Falls, Tamarack Falls, The Cascades, Half Dome, El Capitan and Tunnel View
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hot Cocoa and Snacks
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
- Entry/Admission - Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Echo Adventure Cooperative, Yosemite National Park, CA
We will begin this incredible adventure at Echo Adventure's Yosemite Basecamp!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Guest will spend time among Yosemite Valley's most iconic landmarks like Yosemite Falls, Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls, Half Dome and El Capitan
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias, Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, CA
We will hike or snowshoe along the abandoned stagecoach road (2.5-miles roundtrip) into the Tuolumne Grovel of Giant Sequoias.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :11892 Ponderosa Ln, Groveland, CA 95321, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Contact us for a custom made-to-order lunch.
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.