Giant's Causeway & Belfast City Day Tour from Dublin
Our 1 day guided Giant’s Causeway & Belfast City Tour will bring you to some of northern Ireland's most treasured sites. Sit back relax and enjoy the wonderful views of the Causeway Coastal Drive. Find the courage to cross the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and take in some of the most beautiful sea cliffs along the causeway coast. Experience the wonderful land and seascape of the world famous Giant’s Causeway, one of one two UNESCO world heritage sites on the island of Ireland. Visit the vibrant city of Belfast with the option to take the famous political taxi tour with a local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wifi on selected coaches
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Giant's Causeway
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Optional Political Black Taxi Tour of Belfast
- Entry/Admission - City Hall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk Street, Dublin Ireland
Meet your Guide and fellow travellers for the day tour at the Molly Malone Statue on Suffolk street. Board our comfortable bus and head North out of the City. Enjoy the drive to Northern Ireland with your guide providing entertainment and knowledge in equal measure.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Causeway Coastal Route, Glenstaughey Road, Ballintoy BT64 6NE Northern Ireland
The Causeway coast is world renowned for its beauty and is one of the most spectacular drives on the island of Ireland. Sit back relax and enjoy the wonderful views from the luxury of your coach.
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
Firstly we visit and cross Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge which connects a 23m-deep and 20m-wide chasm between the mainland and a small island that has been used over the years by fishermen to place netting to capture migrating salmon. Following a 20 minute scenic cliff walk, you can traverse the bridge to the island with its abundance of birdlife, and to enjoy the spectacular coastal views from a different vantage point.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
After lunch it is time for The Giants Causeway which is the highlight of the trip . This UNESCO World Heritage site consists of a series of over 40,000 hexagonal shaped rocks that looks like a grand set of stairs leading into the sea, the formation of which has been astounding generations. These awe-inspiring stones have resulted in inspiring many a myth and stories surrounding their origin, some of which your guide will just to be happy tell you in full technicolour!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
After the amazing Giants Causeway we visit the vibrant and modern city of Belfast. After decades of conflict, the city is a wonder to walk around and take time in to spend shopping. You can also take the option to do the political taxi tour by a local guide (price not included) which will take you through both republican and loyalist areas of Belfast explaining how the troubles began.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Irish Day Tours, 37 College Green, Dublin, D02 W599, Ireland
We will arrive back in Dublin filled with stories, memorable experiences and stunning photos to share.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are welcome, provided that customers bring their own safety seats
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are provided at an extra cost Please note the H&S measures may change due to government guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.