Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Day Trip from Dublin
See Northern Ireland's only UNESCO World Heritage Site and embark on a unique guided trip from Dublin. Visit the spectacular sight of Giant's Causeway and venture across the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge. On this tour you will also visit the Dark Hedges and Belfast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge for free when it is open
- All other attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The Giant's Causeway
- The Dark Hedges
- Drive along the Northern Ireland coast seeing beautiful landscapes
- Belfast City
- Luggage compartment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
The Dark Hedges were planted 270 years ago by the Stuart family as a driveway to their mansion Gracehill Manor. It is now the most photographed natural phenomenon in Northern Ireland.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
This must-see World Heritage Site is Northern Ireland's most popular visitor attraction, and for good reason. Magnificent seascape and of course the awe-inspiring hexagonal/polygonal stone columns that form the legendary Causeway itself, some of which reach 40 feet (12 meters) into the air. The Giant’s Causeway was declared a World Heritage Site in 1986.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
CarrickaRede is an abandoned fishing island located just a few miles from the Giant’s Causeway. This 90 feet deep chasm is traversed by a traditionally built rope bridge which rewards the daring visitor with arguably the best views in the country. When the weather is nice and the bridge is open, you can cross the Rope Bridge for free!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
You will spend approximately 1 hour in Belfast. Belfast has a very compact city centre as a legacy of the Troubles, also known internationally as the Northern Ireland conflict. Visit the Crown bar, Big Fish, Albert’s Clock and many more attractions in the city centre while you do some shopping or buy snacks for your way back to Dublin.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Hugh Lane, Charlemont House, Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin, D01 F2X9, Ireland
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 13 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time. If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- It is important to know that Northern Ireland use sterling and not euro but you are able to pay with card.
- It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that all Visa and travel documents are in order prior to the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.