Giant's Causeway, Belfast Titanic Experience And Dark Hedges Tour from Dublin
A visit to the Titanic Belfast Experience, the Giant's Causeway, Dark Hedges, and Belfast. This tour will take you to all the best Northern Ireland has to offer. Designed to give you the maximum time at each attraction so you can truly enjoy Northern Ireland for the fantastic tourist destination that it is.
per adult from
What's included :
- All other attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee included to the Titanic Experience Museum
- The Giant's Causeway
- The Dark Hedges
- Belfast City
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Belfast
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
This lane of trees, the Dark Hedges, was featured in shows like Game of Thrones and movies like the Transformers, and is worth a photo stop on our way to the Giant's Causeway.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
The Giant's Causeway site consists of 40000 interlocking hexagonal basalt columns. These columns were formed around 60 million years ago in the aftermath of a volcanic eruption. Because of the exact science of contraction that happened, this is a very unique place to visit. Not to mention it is located on one of the most spectacular coastline in Ireland with views as far as Scotland on a clear day.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Titanic Belfast, Queen's Road 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast BT3 9EP Northern Ireland
The Titanic Museum is full of interactive displays, pictures, videos and a 3D experience. Here you can experience the entire life and story of the Titanic, from her fateful maiden voyage to her eventful discovery on the seabed of the North Atlantic. The journey will take you beyond the aftermath of the sinking to the later discovery of the ship.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: City Hall Donegall Square, Belfast BT1 5GS Northern Ireland
Belfast has transformed itself from the city that was known for The Troubles, to a city that is know for the friendliest locals in the world. You will now have an opportunity for around thirty minutes to explore this amazing city centre. A perfect end to a perfect day of sightseeing before heading back to Dublin.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :The Hugh Lane, Charlemont House, Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin, D01 F2X9, Ireland
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 2. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 13 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time. If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- It is important to know that Northern Ireland use sterling and not euro but you are able to pay with card.
- It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that all Visa and travel documents are in order prior to the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.