Giants Causeway Cliff Path Walking & Coach Tour from Belfast Includes Admissions
This tour includes a cliff path walking tour with a guide and also includes admission to the Giant's Causeway Visitors Centre and the fee to cross Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
The Cliff Path Walking tour is a 5 mile spectacular coastal hike along some of the best cliff views in Europe.
As part of a larger coach tour, you will depart from Belfast making your way inland directly to the Giant's Causeway, where you will be met by your dedicated walking tour guide. Instead of departing the coach you will be transported further along the coast to Dunseverick Castle ruin (or Portballintrae in winter). The hike is suitable for those of average fitness with an interest in spending some quality time in the outdoors.
It is essential to bring a packed lunch to eat on the coach after your walk.
After your cliff walk to the Giant's Causeway and your exhilarating rope bridge crossing you can rejoin the coach for a relaxing and utterly beautiful coastal drive.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Giant's Causeway Visitors Centre
- Fee to cross Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Guided Cliff Path Walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
Discover this UNESCO World Heritage site with our self guided tour included
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
The cost of crossing the Rope Bridge is included
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7BA, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.