Gibraltar Dolphins Full Day Trip from Costa del Sol
Discover the scenic highlights of Gibraltar on this full-day trip from Costa del Sol (departures from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella and Estepona). With an expert guide, journey from Costa del Sol to Gibraltar by air-conditioned coach and experience the best of this famous British territory. Know the Bay of Gibraltar is the permanent home of three different species of dolphins. Then, enjoy time to explore Gibraltar’s center independently. Perhaps have lunch at a British-style pub, browse the big-name stores, and snap up duty-free bargains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned motor-coach.
- Multilingual escort guide.
- Local guide.
- Free time for shopping.
- Dolphin Watching Cruise.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Did you know that the Bay of Gibraltar is the permanent home of three different species of dolphins? We highly recommend to choose this option if you visit the Rock. It is hard to describe the feeling of pure happiness whilst you watch these incredible creatures frolic so freely in their natural environment. After that, you will enjoy your free time for shopping at Main Street, the most popular street in Gibraltar.
Return by the same way at the set time told by your tour guide.
Guaranteed departures from May 1st to September 30th, weather permitting.
Departures from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella and Estepona
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Avenida de Andalucía, Av. de Andalucía, Málaga, Spain
2: Natali Hotel Torremolinos, Calle Hoyo, 28, 29620 Torremolinos, Málaga, Spain
3: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo Rey de España, 32, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, Spain
4: Hotel San Cristóbal, Av. Ramón y Cajal, 3, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
5: Av. Litoral, 4, 29680 Estepona, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- There are other pickup points in the detailed cities. Please contact Julià Travel 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pickup point details at 0034 95 210 5996. From Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 & 16.00 - 20.00 or by email email@example.com
- Please note that the duration of the tour is estimated and it can vary depending on the pick up point.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our passengers and employees has always been our key concern at Julià Travel. The fight against Covid-19 strengthens our commitment to safety and health. Therefore we have adapted our tours to avoid large crowds and we ensured that any places we visit follow high hygiene standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.