Gibraltar private tours from Seville
On this amazing full day private excursion from Seville to the Rock of Gibraltar, we will discover something of Gibraltar,s long and fascinating history. Gibraltar has been a British colony since 1703 and is now one of the last bastions of the British Empire.
With a private local Gibraltar guide, we`ll visit the Battle siege tunnels, with views over the top of the local airport and beyond. One of the Pillars of Hercules where we can see North Africa, St. Michael's caves, where Neanderthals were discovered, the Moorish castle and the Ape,s den. We will head up to the top of the rock.Great for photos!
Gibraltar is of great strategic importance situated in a narrow strait which separates Europe from Africa and provides the only passage between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. After the tour, there will be plenty of free time for duty free shopping and lunch (not included) Why not try a typical British Pub!
Please note that Passports or European Id,s are required.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free time in Gibraltar town center
- Pick up from your accomodation in Seville
- Entrance tickets to upper rock including St.Michaels caves, Ape,s den and battle seige tunnels
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Seville
- Private transportation excusively for your group
- Start time can be flexible
- Private Gibraltar guide with transport for 2-hour tour.
- Entry/Admission - Visit Gibraltar
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Private tour of the Rock of Gibraltar from seville with private English speaking official guide to give you a wonderful insight of the history and culture of this spectacular place.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Visit Gibraltar, 13 John Mackintosh Square, Gibraltar Town, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
Standing over the entrance to the Mediterranean sea and the Atlantic ocean, the Rock of Gibraltar has been renowned for centuries,for its beauty and natural wonders. Probably the most famous of all are the Barbary Apes, which are the only free-roaming primates anywhere in Europe, its impressive scenery and views to die for and its military strategic location that has been the cause of many struggles through out the centuries.
With a mix of British, Spanish, Italians and Jews, along with many more nationalities, the population of Gibraltar has grown into a very cosmopolitan place to live, thanks to the new financial district and online gaming industry, created on reclaimed land from the sea.The historic center of the old town, with its elegant colonial architecture, and the picturesque former fishing village of Catalan Bay on the eastern side of the Rock have been enhanced by comfortable modern dwellings for the local population, along with luxury homes that cater for the many wealthy residents of the Rock.Gibraltar provides a wealth of shopping facilities that would not seem out of place in the UK.
Ruled by the British since 1703, and suffering through many struggles and conflicts. Gibraltar is now a wealthy place, with thousands of visitors coming on excursions from Malaga and the Costa Del sol, as well as a very popular cruise port destination.
Although the majority of the population converse in Spanish, they all speak fluent English, as most are educated in the UK. More than often you hear them speak in Spanglish!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation in SevilleStarting time can be flexible to suit your needs.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.