Giethoorn Small-Group Day Trip from Amsterdam
In this 9-hour tour, you enjoy a personal service by our friendly and professional guide, travelling in small group 8 people maximum in a minivan, or 15 people maximum in a bus. You will discover Giethoorn, one of the most romantic Dutch villages named 'Venice of The Netherlands'. Admire the flowers, trees, birds, cute little wooden bridges, boats and for sure canals. The village has no main roads, so you will enjoy a boat trip cruising around the village with your local tour guide from Giethoorn, who will tell you everything about this village: its history, and how people live there. Giethoorn is your destination whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic day or a weekend, a family with kids who are in love with nature, or a single traveler that wants to visit a unique place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver and friendly guide
- 1-Hour boat trip cruising around canals in Giethoorn
- Entry/Admission - Cherry Travel & Tours
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Hotel and Airport pickup (may be available at additional cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cherry Travel & Tours, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Meet and greet by our friendly guide and then transferred to minivan or bus. Head directly to Giethoorn for 1 hour boat trip, 1 hour lunch time with arrangement by the guide at extra cost (optional), followed by 2 hours walking tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hotel NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace, Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessibility needs advance notice at the time of booking.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required on the minivan or coach. Travellers required to bring their own masks or masks are available for purchase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.