Gir National Park Wilderness Escape
Gir national park is home to the almost extinct mighty Asiatic Lions, the Park offers you a great wildlife experience in the jungles. If want to be lucky to have a rendezvous with the big cats but are short on time in hand, opt for meticulously-crafted Short Escape to Gir. You can have an amazing safari experience along with viewing of some exotic animals and birds of the region. The itinerary takes you along an adventure trip, bringing you close to the nature at its raw form with the wildlife. Witness around 200 species of colorful birds
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 01 time safari / game drive into the forest
- Private transportation
- 01 night stay in a budget accomodation in a private room
- Entry/Admission - Rajkot Airport
- Entry/Admission - Sasan Gir National Park
What's excluded :
- any major meal like lunch/dinner
- any second safari, we have included 01 time safari only
Day 1: Rajkot Airport/ hotels OR Diu Airport/hotels - Gir National Park
Stop At: Rajkot Airport, Gandhigram Civil Aerodrome, Gandhigram, Rajkot, Gujarat 360006, India
You have two options to reach Gir National Park. We can pick you both from the Rajkot Airport/hotels OR from Diu Airport/hotels . The journey is about 2-3 hours. continuing to your hotel near Gir national park. On arrival, transfer to the hotel and complete the check-in. Now you can relax, and admire the lush, tranquil surroundings. Have a pleasurable stay in the comfort of the lodge/hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in a budget category hotel in a private room
Day 2: Morning Safari into the wild and afternoon drop back to Rajkot/Diu
Stop At: Sasan Gir National Park, Sinh Sadan Gir Somnath District Sasan Road, Sasan Gir, Gir National Park 362135 India
After breakfast, early morning wildlife safari at Gir. Also known as Sasan Gir, it is home to a vast variety of fauna and avid fauna. where you can spot animals and birds such as lion, sambar, chowsingha, Indian fox, stripped hyena, jackal and so on. The park is home to as many as 200 species of birds including critically endangered white-backed and long-billed vultures.
Later in the afternoon, you will be dropped back to Rajkot Airport/Hotels OR Diu Airport/Hotels
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Rajkot Hotels/airportCentrally located Diu Hotels/airportAirports
- Rajkot Airport, Gandhigram Civil Aerodrome, Gandhigram, Rajkot, Gujarat 360006, India
- Diu Airport, Diu, Daman and Diu 362570, India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.