Girl's Fascinator Workshop at Manhattan Hat Shop
I have worked with many celebrities such as Beyonce, Taylor Swift, and Gail King, with high end clients who attend the Kentucky Derby, The Central Park Conservancy Luncheon and Ascot. I also work often with press and stylists for Vogue, for TV and print.
I make beautiful, one-of -a- kind hats and fascinators in my New York City hat shop every single day. I can help you to realize your own creative vision and understand how to make your own work. We will talk about what makes a hat, what works for you personally, and what are the techniques for creating gorgeous hats and fascinators. You can bring a friend, your daughter or come by yourself. Whatever works!
per adult from
What's included :
- Materials for making your fasciantors
What's excluded :
We will be creating hand made fasciantors from scratch from horse hair ( synthetic), straw and all of our trims such as feathers, silk ribbon and flowers. All materials are included in the class. Class runs two hours and takes place inside of Lisa Shaub's hat shop.
• Tenement Museum, 103 Orchard St Lower East Side, New York City, NY 10002-3102
Departure Point :Lisa Shaub Fine Millinery, 134 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Departure Time :6/15/2019 - 10/29/2021
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.