Girls Just Want to Have Fun Sparty
Get your girls together because it’s time for a spa- party - a sparty! What better way to relax and enjoy some quality girl-time on a Punta Cana vacation than with a relaxing spa getaway? This package includes a one-hour relaxing massage and a rejuvenating Organic Express Mint & Cucumber Facial by
Kanshi for each member of your party. We also include a couple of bottles of wine to share and do some serious bonding in our botanical garden. This is the perfect activity to celebrate a wedding, bachelorette
party, or a girls trip in the Caribbean!
Slip away from the rest of the world and into our little oasis, where we know that girls just want to have fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 hr relax massage for each member of the party
- 30 min express facial for each member of the party
- 2 bottles of wine
- Tropical Fruit Plate
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your spa getaway takes place at the Spa Natural Center, located in Los Corales, Bavaro. Upon arrival you will have the opportunity to walk through our botanical garden, and learn more about the natural healing herbs and plants used in the Dominican Republic.
Your treatment begins with a one hour relax massage and 30 minutes of Express facial 100% Organic
• Flavio Acuna Spa Natural Center, Los Corales de Bávaro, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
• basket of tropical fruit - Fresh fruit cutted and served in a plate
Departure Point :Flavio Acuna Spa Natural Center, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Celebrating a wedding or bachelorette party? Is this a birthday celebration? Please let us know so we can help make your day special!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.