Girona Exclusive Walking Tour : Guided Tour with Small Group (3 Hours)
Experience an extensive 3-hour tour to discover the monumental city of Girona. Feel transported to the medieval ages while strolling around its Jewish quarter.
Explore 2,000 years of history with your knowledgeable local guide.
Explore the Catalonian town of Girona, which is one of the filming locations for King’s Landing and Braavos in Game of Thrones. Visit the amazing and inspiring Cathedral and explore El Call, one of the best-preserved Jewish Quarters in the world -Enjoy the informative narrative from your English speaking guide of these historic locations -Wander the narrow cobbled streets in your own time and admire the famous multi-colored houses on the riverbanks
✔ Walk along the old walls to see the city from the top
✔ Learn about the Cathedral of Girona which contains the widest Gothic nave of the world
✔ Visit the famous bridge designed by Gustave
✔ Discover the filming locations from the Game of Thrones series
✔ Free cancellation up to 24 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide included
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees is excluded
- Entry/Admission - Girona Cathedral (Catedral)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
On this 3-hour private guided walk you’ll see the most famous bridges that cross the River, the old church of St. Felix, the Monastery of Saint Pere de Gallivants, and the old city walls. Walk along the highest parts for enjoying excellent views over the city. Discover also the ancient Jewish quarter, with an optional visit to the Museum of Jewish History. See the old Convent of St. Domenici, the Ramble of Gerona, and more on this tour that’s priced for a group of up to 7 persons. End the tour at one of the most popular squares in Gerona, there you’ll have time to sit and relax or enjoy some tapas before the drive back to Barcelona or Palmas Harbor. You can extend your tour into the afternoon if you like, adding a wine tasting session in the countryside near Gerona, accompanied by cheese and other local products as a light lunch. Private transportation and advance arrangements are required.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
discover the Cathedral of Girona which contains the widest Gothic nave of the world.
Girona possesses the huge 15th century cathedral, boasting the widest unsupported gothic arch in the world which dominates the skyline. Most of the city's attraction lies in exploring the medieval streets, especially around the charming Jewish quarter. In the lower part of the city, you will enjoy spectacular images of steep alleyways and the brightly painted façades of the houses overlooking the Onyar river which provide the most emblematic image of the city. The bridges that span the river are commonly the lightweight Gómez bridge and the Ferreries Velles bridge which was designed in 1877 by Gustave Eiffel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, Spain
Departure Time :10:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.