Girona History Tour Private
The city of Girona is undoubtedly a great unknown to most tourists who arrive in Catalonia. Only 35 minutes from Barcelona with the high-speed train (AVANT) and only 45 minutes from France, the city has witnessed all the great conquests, battles and conflicts throughout history. That is why it retains a great legacy of all ages. Founded by the Romans over 2000 years ago, in Girona you can stroll through the ancient Roman and medieval walls to see the city from the top. The Jewish and medieval quarter of the city is one of the best preserved in Europe, undoubtedly a treasure to discover. Narrow and cobbled streets with history in every corner, in every stone. Cradle of Nahmanides, great Rabbi and Jewish Kabbalist Philosopher of the 13th century. You can visit the bridges on the Onyar River, Gustave Eiffel built the most famous of them and enjoy without haste, the tranquility of a beautiful little city
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Visits inside Monuments or Museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
The tour runs along the Jewish and Medieval quarter, the old walls, the Rarmblas, the bridges over the Onyar River and all the historical areas of Girona.
This tour doesn't include visits inside any monument or museum. If you are interested in visiting some of them please let us know and we will try to accomodate you!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaça de Sant Feliu, 17004 Girona, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Walking tours: - Small groups of maximum 10 people. - The safety distance established by law will be maintained at all times. - The use of a mask is mandatory throughout the tour. The client must wear his own mask. - Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided throughout the service. - All the personnel involved (guide) will wear a mask during the entire service. - In the case of the use of radio guides, they will be disinfected before each use. It is recommended to bring your own headphones. - The delivery of printed material, such as maps or brochures, will be avoided. - It will be enough to show the bonus or reservation on the mobile. No need to print it. These measures will be valid until the law determines it.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.