Girona Trekking Vallter Nuria - Small group hotel pick-up from Barcelona
The Nuria Valley is located at an altitude of 2,000 meters. In the valley the Sanctuary of the Virgin of Nuria is located, and it was there that the first statute of autonomy of Catalonia was written in 1931.
It is of a unique natural and landscape wealth of not getting lost, to practice mountaineering and extreme sports
This Tour begins in the Camprodon Valley, we will have a picnic, we will know where the first statute of autonomy of Catalonia was written in 1931 and we will end with a train ride
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Zip Train
- Guided Hiking
- Breakfast - Breakfast picnic
- Lunch - Lunch in Nuria restaurant
- Winter sports equipment: snowshoes
- High mountain guide from Vallter 2000 to Nuria
- Entry/Admission - Ribes de Freser Rodalies
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oficina de Turisme de la Vall de Camprodon, Carrer Sant Roc, núm. 22, 17867 Camprodon, Girona, Spain
We will arrive at the ski resort of Vallter, in the Camprodon Valley, to start our hiking route. The average duration of the route is 6 hours, during which time 14.6 kilometers are traveled from the Vallter ski resort to the Nuria Valley. We will enjoy breathtaking views on this hiking day.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Refugi d'Ulldeter, 17869 Setcases, Girona, Spain
We leave the parking lot of the Vallter Ski Resort. We will first take the GR-11 (Transpyrenean) Great Path Trail, which leads us successively towards Ulldeter Refuge; Marrana's neck; Setcases ejidos and the Feixa pond.
In the neck of the Marrana, we will have our picnic breakfast, to regain strength.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vall de Nuria, Ribes Enllaç, 17534 Queralbs Spain
We take the detour towards the GR-11.7 to Coma de Vaca and successively passing through the Barraca de Tirapits points; coll de la Vaca, coll de Carança, pic de Noucreus, barraca and coll de Noufonts, intersection with the road of Noucreus, bridge of the Escudé, and arrival at Vall de Núria
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ribes de Freser Rodalies, GIV-4011, 5, 17534 Campellas, Girona, Spain
In the afternoon we will take the Zipper Train, in which we will have the opportunity to appreciate the beauty of the Nuria Valley. The train will take us to the RIBES DE FRESER station
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carrer de la Canuda, 47, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.