Gisenyi city tour
Gisenyi and Goma ( DR of congo) are two cities stacked together it looks like there are included in one country. the culture here it is like mixed Rwandan and congolese culture. the tour is really unique, DR of Congo is not really trustworthy in terms of security so if you need to explore congo's culture i definetely hope that the tour can show you the image of Congolese lifestyle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- We explore the city where you can find and
.Hike the mount Rubavu( the rib of Rwanda) the mountain that has much history of second world war battle between Belgium and German
.The busiest border in Africa where more than 54000 peolpe cross everyday
.Culture center where you're going to enjoy the traditional dances.
.then you visit the home of bats
Wowww remember you always make all this trip with a story teller.
Come and be aware of Rwanda you're visiting.
HONORIO TOURS find your place
Departure Point :Lake Kivu Serena Hotel, Ave de la Cooperation, Gisenyi, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick the travelers from the hotel 15 minutes before the activity starts so that we can discuss a little bit about how the activities are going to be done
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.