Giverny & Auvers sur Oise Private Day Trip with Monet & Van Gogh Tour from Paris
Private day trip to discover Giverny & Auvers sur Oise with a professional guide. An exclusive experience to walk in the footsteps of two of the world's most iconic painters, Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh. With your private guide, visit Claude Monet's House and Gardens to see where he lived and painted, including his water lily pond, and then learn about Van Gogh's inspiration and history as you see subjects from his paintings, the room where he spent the end of his life, and his grave.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Exclusives Services
- Licensed Professional Driver Guide
- Skip-the-Line access & Priority admission.
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation / hotels in Paris
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - Musee des impressionnismes
- Entry/Admission - Eglise Notre-Dame d'Auvers
- Entry/Admission - Maison du Docteur Gachet
- Entry/Admission - Maison de van Gogh
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Pierce the secrets of one of the pillars of Impressionism, Claude Monet. Leader of the pictorial movement of the 19th century, he brought a wind a change to academic representative art introducing heightened perception, emotions and light. The painter devoted more than forty years of his life to one of his finest masterpieces: his garden in Giverny
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
The artist gardener sought to transform a simple orchard into magnificent colorful garden: Japanese cherry trees, flowerbeds of nasturtiums, tulips and roses, an explosion of colors for each season.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Musee des impressionnismes, 99 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
The musée des impressionnismes in Giverny, a village in Normandy, is devoted to the history of Impressionism and its ramifications, and in particular the artists’ colony at Giverny and in the Seine Valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, 53 rue Claude Monet Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
This beautiful 12th century Romanesque church, refurbished in the 15th and 16th centuries, is worth a visit for its beautiful furniture, its many statues and murals, its beautiful harmonium and all the details of its remarkable architecture. Its parish enclosure is also interesting with its christianised dolmen and its small cemetery. The grave of the family Hoschede Monet.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Eglise Notre-Dame d'Auvers, 2 rue Daubigny, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
Vincent van Gogh spent only 70 days in Auvers sur Oise. This short stay was nevertheless extraordinarily prolific, since this picturesque site, its inhabitants and its surroundings inspired more than 70 works including the church of Saint Auvers sur Oise.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Maison du Docteur Gachet, 78 rue du Docteur Gachet, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
If only walls could talk. Behind the imposing white façade of Dr. Gachet’s house there still hums the echo of the lively conversations that took place there from 1872, when the doctor, a passionate art lover, moved in. Set at the heart of a verdant garden in Auvers-sur-Oise, the house welcomed some of the great Impressionist masters, including Cézanne, Pissarro and Guillaumin, as well as, later, Van Gogh.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cimetiere Auvers su Oise, Auvers sur Oise Rien Sur La Voie Verte Paris Londres, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
The cemetery of the city welcomes the burial of the painter. You can pay a last tribute to an exceptional man. You can also discover the tomb of his brother Theo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Maison de van Gogh, 1 Place de la Mairie Place de la Mairie, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
Auberge Ravoux, located in the heart of the village of Auvers-sur-Oise, 30 kilometers from Paris was the last home of Vincent van Gogh ... who, in 37 years of life, had no less than 37 other addresses in Netherlands, Belgium, England and France. This site, classified as a historical monument, is today the only house where lived Van Gogh preserved in its original state. The soul of the painter still vibrates under the eaves of the Auberge Ravoux, and in House No. 5, the glory of Van Gogh gives way to an atmosphere of intimacy. A place of memory, Van Gogh's House is also a place of life: today as in 1890, the dining room welcomes guests from all over the world in the warm and authentic atmosphere of the artists' cafés of the past.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups begins approximately 15 - 30 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers available at each critical point. Protective mask provided to all guests and the team Limit physical interactions and safety distance Signing of the Caring Attitude Charter
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.