Giverny Auvers sur Oise private tour
Enjoy a full day private tour with an art historian visiting 2 key landmarks related to 2 of the most influential artists of the 19th century;
Claude Monet and Vincent Van Gogh. One lived more than 40 years in Giverny and the other one lived the 3 last months and the most prolific of his career at Auvers sur OIse. The tour includes hotel pick up and skip the line tickets to Monet's house at Giverny and at the auberge where Van Gogh lived.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - Auberge Ravoux
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Eglise Notre-Dame d'Auvers
- Entry/Admission - Cimetiere Auvers su Oise
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Visit with your guide, Claude Monet's house and the famous gardens that he used to get inspiration.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
This is included on the visit of the Claude Monets house.
There are 2 gardens: Japanese style and Normand style.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Eglise Notre-Dame d'Auvers, 2 rue Daubigny, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
This is one of the last Van Gogh images that he represented in a picture. We will pass by this place
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Auberge Ravoux, 52 Rue du Général de Gaulle, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise, France
Former Van Gogh residence. He spent his last days here till he died July 29th 1890. You can still see his room!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cimetiere Auvers su Oise, Auvers sur Oise Rien Sur La Voie Verte Paris Londres, 95430 Auvers-sur-Oise France
If you are in Auvers sur you have to visit Van Gogh's grave. Your guide will take you there.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.