Giverny - Claude Monet's House & Gardens - Private Trip
Claude Monet & his passion for gardening as well as for colours, he conceived both his flower garden and water garden as true works of art. Walking through his house and gardens, visitors can still feel the atmosphere which reigned at the home of the Master of Impressionnism and marvel at the floral compositions and nymphéas, his greatest sources of inspiration.
HOT SPOTS :
Claude Monet's House & Gardens,
Museum of Impressionism, etc...
Absolutely stunning place!
YOUR DAY :
Spend your day in Giverny, where the famous painter live all his life.
The driver will pick you from your place to bring you to Giverny and the returning to your place is included.
Of course, you can move to any place from the local point (Restaurant, Shopping, etc...). Our driver will take you there, everything is included in the Package.
Enjoy your day!
Premium vehicle. (BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, etc...)
For any information or customization of your Tour, don't hesitate to contact us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any place in PARIS.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.