Giza pyramids and Dahshur and Saqqara
Enjoy the personalization and intimacy of your own, private Egyptologist on this one-of-a-kind tour of the Sphinx, Dahshur, Saqqara and the Giza Pyramids. Travel back in time as you explore some of the ancient world’s most prized sites with the help of your expert, local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- WiFi during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Riding camel for 20 minutes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by our representative, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
you'll drive to Saqqara, to see the Pyramid of Djoser, probably Egypt's oldest pyramid, enter the pyramid of Teti to see the pyramid texts, and admire the stunning reliefs in the tombs of the nobles.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.