Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum with Dinner at Nile Cruise
Experience ancient Egypt on a guided full-day tour with a pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Take photos of the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. Have a buffet dinner at the Nile cruise whilst you enjoy Belly dance. The tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private guide.
- Bottled water
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- All taxes & service charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Drinks inside the Nile cruise
- Get picked up at your hotel in Cairo or Giza by your driver at 9am. Enjoy an excursion with a guide to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Visit the great Sphinx which dates from the time of Chephren and visit also the Valley Temple. Have lunch at local restaurant. Visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen Collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.
At the evening, have a buffet dinner at the Nile cruise and enjoy a Belly dancer show, Sofy show accompanied by musicians.
Your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Pick up from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Tour include transfer Back to your hotel in any location of Cairo .
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiration and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 1 year
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.