Giza Pyramids and Grand Egyptian Museum Day Tour
A huge amount of knowledge, different culture, and history. using different ways to gain more experience by using modern technologies, visual basic in the great grand museum, in addition, one of the seven wonders in the world ( Giza Pyramids, and the great sphinx).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide.
- Private air-condition car.
- Entrance fees to all sites
- The permission to the Grand Museum.
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- Visit the Local Egyptian industry museums and shops (Papyrus, Perfume, Cotton …).
- All service charges and applicable taxes included.
What's excluded :
- Personal spending.
- Any other things not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick up you to start your tour from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza at 8 o'clock in the morning, then you head to the Grand Egyptian Museum to enjoy it with a special tour inside the conservation Labs. You will spend 2 hours inside visiting the artifacts that they moved from the old Egyptian museum such as king Tut artifacts and other treasures.
You will see how they try hard to restore the artifacts and to see for the first time some of the masterpieces that nobody had seen it.
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
you will visit one of the seven wonders of the world (the Pyramid of Cheops, the first and great Pyramid of King Khufu) the Pyramids of Giza: Kefren (the second Pyramid that attributes to the King Jafraa, son of King Jufu) and Menkaure (the third and the smallest Pyramid of King Menkaure, son of King Khafraa and grandson of King Khufu); Sphinx (with his half body of lion and half of Pharaoh) and Temple of the Valley (built next to the Pyramid of Khafre), his purpose was to perform in it the rites of purification of the pharaoh's mummy, which was carried in procession by the walkway to his mausoleum. There is a good chance to visit the Pyramids from inside or having a Camel ride around the pyramids but it would be an extra charge. After finishing your tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.