Giza Pyramids and Sphinx: Half-Day Private Tour
Learn the history of the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
Enjoy a short camel ride around the Great Pyramid
Get there comfortably in air-conditioned, private transportation
Meet your tour-guide in your hotel lobby and depart in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the Giza Plateau.
The tour begins by exploring the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will visit the Pyramid of Cheops (The Great Pyramid of Giza), the largest pyramid in the world.
Continue your tour with visits to the Pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinos. Learn the architectural significance and fascinating history of these magnificent structures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Cairo
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- All taxes and service fees
- Area Ticket of Giza Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Short camel ride around the Great Pyramid (at extra cost)
- Optional entrance inside the Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Learn the history of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx as you explore these spectacular structures during your own private tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.