Giza Pyramids and Sphinx: Half-Day Private Tour
• Learn the history of the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
• Enjoy a short camel ride around the Great Pyramid
• Get there comfortably in air-conditioned, private transportation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Short camel ride around the Great Pyramid
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- All taxes and service fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
What's excluded :
- Optional entrance inside the Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Meet your tour-guide in your hotel lobby and depart in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the Giza Plateau.
The tour begins by exploring the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will visit the Pyramid of Cheops (The Great Pyramid of Giza), the largest pyramid in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Continue your tour with visits to the Pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinos. Learn the architectural significance and fascinating history of these magnificent structures.
While on the Giza Plateau, you will see The Great Sphinx of Giza and learn about the mystery of one of the oldest and largest sculptures in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotelDeparture Point: Your tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotelDates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Learn the history of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx as you explore these spectacular structures during your own private tour.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.