Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Coptic Cairo
Very Knowledgeable Tour Guides For Different Languages,Modern Air-Conditioned Cars,Wifi Service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation during tour
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Egyptian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Anything not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our Friend: We Shall pick you up from the Hotel by Air-Conditioned Vehicle.
Our professional Tour guide and driver will pick you up to visit The pyramids area in Giza to see one of the 7 wonders of the world (The Great Pyramid) and other 8 pyramids, solar boat and Sphinx Statue.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Egyptian Museum, شارع ماريت باشا، ميدان التحرير، Ismailia, Qasr El Nil, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
then having a local lunch. Then Going to The Egyptian Museum which contains Monuments of the oldest Civilizations in history and see King Tutankhamen Mask and Mummies.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
then going to Coptic Cairo (7 of oldest churches in history + Synagogue).
After finishing the tour, we well get you back to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up From all Hotels In Cairo and Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.