Giza pyramids half day tour from cairo / giza hotel
The great three pyramids Photo opportunity of the pyramids skyline Visit the enigmatic Sphinx .
Get a comprehensive introduction to ancient Egypt on a tour from Cairo .
A stress-free choice that's ideal for first-time visitors on a time budget.
Let a guide take care of arranging entrance fees,
activities, and transfers Navigate a bustling Cairo bazaar with a guide for a less chaotic experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your private tour of the Giza pyramids, Sphinx, with pick up from your hotel 8am. Enjoy a personalized tour of the great pyramids, and the 3,000 year-old-Sphinx—two of the city’s most iconic sites—complete with stories and history .
Learn about Cheops, Khfre and Menakaure—three of Giza’s best known pyramids and enter one (additional cost) to explore solo, since guides are not permitted. Once you’ve taken in the ancient wonder, head to the nearby plateau where you can capture the towering pyramids rising up from golden sands with the city skyline as a backdrop.
From there, make your way to the valley temple of the pyramids and the iconic Sphinx, perhaps the most enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Your guide will explain the folklore around this massive lion with the head of a king as you take a closer look.
Interested travelers can also visit the famed Papyrus Institute to learn how this historic artwork is crafted. since this tour is designed to meet your personal interests and needs.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.