Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Tour
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary. Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by Tours representative, to enjoy a great excursion to
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer to
Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Cairo and Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.