Giza Pyramids Quad Bike Ride with Desert Views
Enjoy Sunset ATV Quad Bike ride in the desert near Giza Plateau, Learn how to ride one of this amazing buggies ,and take some photos to the spectacular panoramic view of Giza Pyramids
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off by a Modern Air Conditioned Private Vehicle with Professional Licensed Driver.
- Professional Qualified English Speaking Escort.
- 2 Hours Quad Bike Ride
- Bottled Mineral Water in the vehicle during the transfers between the hotel and Giza Desert.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Meals and Beverages.
- Tipping (Optional)
- In the afternoon before the sunset time, Our Eiffel Travel Egypt representative will pick you up from your hotel by a private air conditioned vehicle towards the Desert near Giza plateau and you will experience one of the most exciting way to discover all the ancient wonders of Egypt by riding Quad Bike in the desert , Take some gorgeous photos during this thrilling ride behind the Panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. . Have fun with racing up and down around the sand dunes.
After ending this unforgettable adventure you will be driven back by the air conditioned private vehicle to your hotel
Departure Point :A Hotel , Guesthouse, Private Residence in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :A Hotel , Guesthouse, Private Residence in Cairo or Giza
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.